With our extended monitoring, you get
- Transparency in your costs – we provide you with a complete overview of your costs. Including the indirect ones.
- Certainty that you are not paying more than agreed – we control your costs related to all transactions and fees. And we handle the dialogue with your asset manager in case of any inconsistencies.
- The best possible terms for your investments – we analyze and evaluate whether your costs are competitive or whether there is a basis for optimization.
- Certainty that your assets are managed as agreed – we provide you with an overview of the agreements with your asset managers and whether they are complied with or not.
- Follow-up in case of any deviations from your agreements with the asset managers – we investigate potential breeches of the agreements with your asset managers and keep you informed.
What our clients say
A valuable partner.
With Hemonto’s solution, we have an overview and make our decisions on a solid foundation.
We now have a better consolidated overview of the management of our assets.
We create transparency in your costs
Keeping an overview of all the costs related to your investments can be a complex and time-consuming task. Especially when you have indirect costs related to investments in mutual funds, ETFs, structured products or the like.
We give you a complete overview of all your asset management costs – both consolidated and for each portfolio. And as we present the figures on a uniform basis, the overview makes you able to compare the cost levels of the different asset managers.
If you do not have the time or resources internally, we can also help assessing whether the cost levels of your different asset managers are competitive and whether there is an opportunity for optimizing.